We provide more than just a beautiful smile. Through our team of family dental experts and state-of-the-art technology, we offer a variety of specialty and general dentistry services
. We take great care to accommodate all of our patients by providing the following services:
- Good oral hygiene starts with regular dental cleanings. Regular teeth cleaning helps remove plaque and tartar build-up, which contribute to periodontal disease. We recommend all patients schedule this 45-minute appointment twice each year.Preventative Care
- We work with you to keep your mouth, teeth, and gums healthy. We believe in a collaborate approach with the patient to create an effective preventive program that defends against dental diseases and conditions.Pediatric Care
- We love to work with children! Our child-friendly environment is designed to enhance your family dental visit. We are committed to delivering fun and caring dental experiences for children. Fillings
- We provide restoration of tooth structure with metal, porcelain or resin materials. We will take care of you and your family's cavities by using the most current technology available for fillings.Silver Filling Replacement
- We offer mercury-free fillings and replacements for those patients who prefer this option. Porcelain and composite resin tooth-colored restorations are not only beautiful, but also add strength to weakened teeth.Teeth Whitening
- Teeth Whitening is an easy and affordable process that can eliminate stains and discoloration to restore a beautiful smile.X-Rays
- Dental X-rays are essential diagnostic tools that provide valuable information to help us evaluate your oral health. We can look at what is happening beneath the surface of your teeth and gums to identify any potential problems and create an individualized dental treatment plan.
- During root canals the inflamed or infected pulp is removed and the inside of the tooth is carefully cleaned and disinfected, then filled and sealed with a rubber-like material called gutta-percha. Afterwards, the tooth is restored with a crown or filling for protection.Crowns
- A crown is a cap that is designed to be placed over a tooth to restore its strength and improve its appearance. A crown may be needed for traumatic fractures, wear due to teeth grinding, tooth decay, cracked fillings and root canals.Bridges
- If you have a missing tooth, a dental bridge can fill the gap in your smile. Bridges resemble natural teeth and are designed to take the place of areas where teeth are missing.Extractions
- When a tooth is beyond repair, tooth extraction helps to sustain and preserve the health of your gums and bone. A failed tooth can be caused by an unsuccessful root canal, periodontal disease, or extensive tooth decay, in which case an extraction can bring relief.
- We offer implants for our patients who would prefer the closest replication of a real tooth, both in comfort and esthetics.